DocumentsIllustrative.com Forum Index DocumentsIllustrative.com
Discussions on the TRUE meaning of the U.S. Constitution

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME !!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DocumentsIllustrative.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: WELCOME !!! Reply with quote

Welcome!

This is a brand new cyber board, and we need new members to join. Not too many (if any) know about this new board, so your support would be very much appreciated. Please help spread the word!

Our objective is to keep and maintain this board with decorum that is conducive to dignified and intelligent “Matter of Fact” discussions on the “true” meaning of the Constitution.

This is an advertisement-free board; and, we truly want to try to keep it that way. Nobody wants a bunch of flashing advertisements, consuming bandwidth (on download) and consuming your computer’s resources!

The only revenue we receive is through the purchase of our product, “Documents Illustrative V1.0c of the Formation of the Union, with The Federalist PapersTM,” which you can purchase at http://www.documentsillustrative.com/Product/product.php.

It is truly (I think) an invaluable tool that facilitates the finding of that one special quotation or significant undeniable piece of evidence you need to substantiate facts you are presenting as having to do with the “true” meaning of the Constitution. I use it myself; and, it is the only tool I use when I want to find anything in Madison’s Journals from the Constitutional Convention or anything in the Federalist Papers. You can cut-and paste stuff you find noteworthy—directly from “Documents IllustrativeTM” and into your posts. It’s a great education tool too. It takes the drudgery out, and makes learning about the “true” meaning of the Constitution so very much easier and, should I dare say, fun!

If you don’t like the idea of spreading the word about this board without some sort of compensation, then you might be interested in our 50% affiliate program. You can get more information about that at http://www.documentsillustrative.com/Partners/partners.php.

No matter what you choose to do, whether you just want to read what others have to say, or you want to participate in posting and share what’s on your mind with our other members and visitors, WELCOME to our board!

Best wishes, and happy posting,
Wayne.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DocumentsIllustrative.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: